MIAMI – Today’s businesses (and their customers) are clearly interested in streamlining those repetitive and, at times, monotonous tasks that come with managing an organization.
Among those tasks are invoicing, follow-up, and collections.
“Having well defined and consistent processes are crucial components to managing a healthy organization,” said Thomas Aronica, CEO and Founder of Biller Genie (www.billergenie.com), a leading innovator of SaaS technology to automate and improve accounts receivable processes. “In the development and ongoing refinement of our product, we have listened to our users and responded with capabilities that streamline these processes, resulting in greater profitability and significant time savings.”
One of the most important features of Biller Genie is providing customers with multiple payment options. With a single click of a mouse, customers can pay invoices with debit or credit cards, through ACH and with Apple Pay.
“We understand that Biller Genie users and their customers have preferences on many fronts,” said Aronica. “Our job is to help our clients get paid faster, so we have developed a platform that provides flexibility for their customers, allowing them to conveniently make payments.
“The easier it is to pay, the quicker payments are made and processed.”
The one common denominator among these clients is that they are increasingly relying on technology to make their businesses more efficient. A recent survey supported this preference and several other issues related to efficiencies users prefer for running a business. Some of the points include:
- 84% of respondents think payment experience is important to their overall experience with a company
- 78% of respondents would be more likely to choose a brand that offered their preferred payment method
- 80% would be more likely to use a brand that allowed them to make and manage payments online
“Our research clearly indicates that providing a seamless platform that sends out invoices, does follow-up, and provides quick and easy ways to pay are among the most important features,” added Aronica. “By offering multiple payment options, we are giving customers the ability to pay by simply clicking the payment option of their choice.’
All of these payments are automatically synced and reconciled to existing accounting software platforms like QuickBooks, Xero, AccountingSuite, and more.
“It saves time and the results are significant in that Biller Genie merchants are getting paid faster because they make it convenient for their customers to pay when and how they want,” added Aronica. “It has really become an optimal payment experience benefiting our merchants and their customers.”
In addition to offering multiple payment options, Biller Genie’s fully automated platform also has the following features:
- Integration with popular accounting platforms such as QuickBooks, Xero and AccountingSuite.
- Automation of the entire notification and follow-up process. This includes late payment reminders and thank-you notes on a custom schedule determined by the user.
- A completely branded user experience to strengthen brand awareness. This allows users to view invoices, review payment history, store payment information, and set up automatic payments.
- Multiple payment options – credit/debit cards, ACH
- A dedicated customer portal that drives self-service
- A late-fee manager alerting customers about penalties associated with delinquencies, a feature that expedites payments
- Elimination of duplicate data entry and errors
ABOUT BILLER GENIE
Based in Miami, Florida, Biller Genie has quickly emerged as a leading developer of innovative features that automate the invoicing and accounts receivable processes. The new platform helps businesses work smarter and improve cash flow. Biller Genie also reduces administrative expenses by standardizing and automating invoice procedures and follow-up initiatives. It is a recent recipient of the CPA Practice Advisor Technology Innovation Award, the Electronic Payment Association’s NexTen Award, and has been accepted into the Money20/20 Startup Academy.