MIAMI, FL — Biller Genie (www.billergenie.com), a leading innovator of SaaS technology to improve accounts receivable processes, recently launched a new integration with one of the nation’s leading cloud-based accounting software platforms, Xero.
The announcement was made by Thomas Aronica, CEO and founder of Biller Genie.
Based in Miami, Florida, Biller Genie has quickly emerged as a leader in the automation of invoicing and accounts receivable processes. The new platform helps businesses work smarter, reduce administrative expenses and improve cash flow by standardizing and automating invoice procedures and follow-up initiatives.
“We’re pleased to announce our integration with Xero and acceptance in the Xero App Marketplace,” said Aronica. “By combining our unique features with Xero’s powerful accounting software, we are now positioned to streamline and simplify the entire billing & invoicing processes for Xero’s growing base of subscribers in the United States and Canada.”
As an alternative to QuickBooks, Xero is a cloud-based double-entry accounting software with tools for managing invoicing, bank reconciliation, inventory, purchasing, expenses, bookkeeping and more. Biller Genie complements Xero’s invoicing features with intuitive A/R workflow automation that seamlessly connects to Xero’s exiting invoicing environment.
- Automation of the entire notification and follow-up process. This includes late payment reminders and thank-you notes on a custom schedule determined by the user.
- Integrated ACH, debit and credit card payments resulting in seamless reconciliation. These payments are automatically synced to existing Xero accounts.
- A completely branded user experience to strengthen brand awareness. This allows users to view invoices, review payment history, store payment information, and set up automatic payments.
- A dedicated customer portal that drives self-service
- A late-fee manager alerting customers about penalties associated with delinquencies, a feature that expedites payments
- Elimination of duplicate data entry and errors
“Through this integration, we are able to effectively assist Xero users shorten the invoice-to-cash cycle,” added Aronica. “By doing so, users realize a wide range of benefits that include improved cash flow and profitability. In addition, we are helping businesses save countless hours of wasted administrative time so they can focus on what is most important – generating new business, not chasing invoices.”
ABOUT BILLER GENIE
Biller Genie streamlines the invoicing and follow-up process by automating what are traditionally manual tasks. The platform eliminates costly human errors while empowering companies to effectively manage cash flow. By successfully automating and standardizing these activities, Biller Genie greatly reduces overhead, allowing organizations to focus on delivering products and services. It is a recent recipient of the CPA Practice Advisor Technology Innovation Award, the Electronic Payment Association’s NexTen Award, and has been accepted into the Money 20/20 Startup Academy.